- Restorative Justice Services Manager:
- part-time at 25 hours per week
- Job Description – Restorative Justice Services Manager
- Lead our Restorative Justice team to create great outcomes for victims and offenders our local District Courts!
- Our ideal applicant has knowledge of RJ principles and practise, and/or experience in community orgs, and/or knowledge of the nature of family violence.
- Community Lawyer – Housing Portfolio
- full-time at 37.5 hours per week
- Job Description – Community Lawyer Housing
- Provide specialised tenancy and housing legal advice to help prevent homelessness and uphold renters’ rights in Wellington!
- Experience in tenancy law is helpful but not essential. Graduate lawyers are welcome to apply. Must be eligible for a current practising certificate and have strong people-focused values.
- Accounts Administrator:
- part-time at 15 hours per week (hours and payrate negotiable depending on experience and )
- Job Description – Ringakaute July 2021
- Join our Operations team and help keep our finances ticking! This includes processing accounts receivable and payable, and helping with administration, reporting, and budgeting.
- It is essential that you have experience administrating accounts using software (like Xero). Hours and pay negotiable for the right candidate and we welcome expressions of interest and negotiations from Accountants, too. A very flexible role!
All of these jobs close midnight on 29th July 2021. Applicants should email email@example.com with a CV and Cover Letter by that time and date. We would love to hear from you!
These are all current vacancies at Community Law Wellington & Hutt Valley.
However, we are always interested in expressions of interest from speakers of te reo Māori to grow our education & advocacy services in te reo rangatira, especially those with a legal background or work experience in community organisations. Mehemea ko koe tēnā, nau mai īmera mai: Ella@wclc.org.nz