Community Law Education
We offer a range of workshops and training for individuals and organisations. Some of the legal education services we offer include:
- Tailored workshops: We can tailor workshops to your community group; on Māori land, domestic violence, employment law, and many other legal topics.
- Education in Te Reo Māori: Our Pou Whirinaki team can deliver education in te reo Māori at your local marae, kura kaupapa, alternative education centre, or other wāhi Māori. Pou Whirinaki can also deliver in English if that best meets your needs.
- Governance and Te Tiriti o Waitangi: We run education targeted at governance and managers of community groups, such as training in Te Tīriti o Waitangi, and understanding charity law.
- In your suburb: We regularly arrange talks at local outreach clinic locations. Keep an eye on our Facebook page to see if there are any upcoming talks in your area.
- Legal education for young people: here at CLWHV we have developed the REP (Rights Education Project) in collaboration with rangatahi. This can be delivered to your youth group, school, hall of residence, etc by our trained educators for absolutely free.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.