On Mondays in our Wellington office, and Thursdays in our Lower Hutt office, you can drop-in to meet with a lawyer one-on-one about your tenancy issues.
Some of the issues that Community Law may be able to help you with include:
- Rent increases
- Tenancy damage/repairs, applications to the Tenancy Tribunal
- Disputes with landlords and Kāinga Ora
- MSD social and emergency housing and applications
- New legal changes due to Covid 19
This service does not provide advice to landlords or property managers and does not extend to advice around buying property or commercial leases.
Our specialist Tenancy sessions are held every week at the following times and locations:
- Monday 5.30pm – 7pm at our Wellington | Pōneke Office, Level 2, 15 Dixon Street, Wellington
- Thursday 12pm – 2pm at our Lower Hutt | Te Whanganui-a-Tara Office, Level 2, 59 Queens Drive, Lower Hutt.
Please also check our outreach clinic timetable for services in your suburb.