Kia hiwa ra! Community Law Wellington and Hutt Valley (CLWHV) is seeking expressions of interest to join our Board.
About Community Law:
- CLWHV is a charitable organisation that serves the Community Law movement, working to ensure and promote access to justice.
- We are committed to honouring Te Tiriti of Waitangi and are governed by a waka hourua Board. We have equal numbers of Māori and non-Māori Board members.
- We are guided by our values of manaakitanga, kotahitanga and rangatiratanga.
We are particularly interested in hearing from people:
- with finance and /or investment experience.
- with knowledge and experience of restorative justice.
- who are active in the community or part of a community organisation.
Candidates are not required to be lawyers and prior governance experience is desirable but not required.
If you, or someone you know, may be interested, please contact email@example.com with a CV and a very short email explaining way you want to be part of our Board.