On Mondays in our Wellington office, you can drop-in to meet with a lawyer one-on-one about your tenancy issue.
Some of the issues that Community Law may be able to help you with include:
- Rent increases
- Tenancy damage/repairs, applications to the Tenancy Tribunal
- Disputes with landlords and Kāinga Ora
- MSD social and emergency housing and applications
- New legal changes due to Covid 19
This service does not provide advice to landlords or property managers and does not extend to advice around buying property or commercial leases.
Our specialist Tenancy session is held every week at the following time:
- Monday 5.30pm – 7pm in our Wellington | Pōneke Office, Level 2, 15 Dixon Street, Wellington
Please also check our outreach clinic timetable for services in your suburb.